Jehzeel - Unknown Breathing Object

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Jehzeel

This is my name, and this is my blog with my name on it. I love my name that's why I created a blog with my name, and this proves that I know how to create a blog. How? Just click, create a blog and blogger's dashboard, and after clicking it, choose an appropriate name for you blog, and a subdomain for blogspot. After choosing a name, blogspot will check if the name you have chosen is still available, if not, choose another one, otherwise, it's available.

After the step above, choose your blog template, and save it. Now, you have your own blog in minutes. Galing No? Click ka lang my blog ka na, walang kahirap hirap, get ready with your article, and let the whole world know that you have your own self made blog, syempre powered by Google! Hehe. La lang, walang magawa eh. Walang ma post! waaaaaaa!!!

1 comment:

Ed said...

tnx for ur warm welcome! just experimenting how it goes wala lang magawa sa pc ko eh, at para mapakinabanga ko naman tong brodband sayang ang monthly bills ko. hehe.

dami mo naman blogs adik ka talaga. hehehe

anyway, dont be surprised if i ask help, regarding websites ok. tnx. hehehe